What set xTuple apart was how solid the functionality was for the price. Most small to mid-sized companies cannot afford the more expensive ERP systems out there, but they do need a system. xTuple’s offering was clearly the best value.
xTuple PostBooks® Edition
Accounting, CRM and ERP
PostBooks® is a full-featured, fully-integrated business management system, the core of the award winning xTuple ERP Suite. Built to run in the cloud or on a local server, it provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for a range of businesses and industries of any size.
xTuple PostBooks® includes the following:
- Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
- Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
Like all xTuple products, it runs equally well on Windows, Linux, Mac and mobile – and is fully internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures and multilingual translation packs maintained by our global community). PostBooks® is licensed under your choice of CPAL, the Open Source Initiative (OSI)-certified Common Public Attribution License, or xTuple's commercial license.
How to get started
Getting Started with PostBooks® explains how to download the desktop client software and, particularly, the difference between connecting to an xTuple server in the cloud and setting up your own local xTuple server.
You may also want to review the full online Reference Guide (also available for sale as a PDF) or a detailed comparison of the PostBooks®, Distribution and Manufacturing Editions of xTuple. If you'd just like to talk with someone about the product, whether you're a potential end-user of the software or a potential partner or developer, please post a question on our forums.
Join our mailing list
|New to xTuple? Want to enter all of your business data fast? QuickStart Wizard can walk you through the steps today. Get QuickStart Wizard.|
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences